Market leading specialty insurer and reinsurer are seeking an additional Delegated Authority Analyst due to a period of growth and transformation.
The Company currently writes lines of business including; speciality insurance: aviation & aerospace, energy, marine, property, credit & political risk, and other speciality; reinsurance: property reinsurance, property retrocession, speciality reinsurance, whole account/multi-class.
Reporting to the DA Manager, the purpose of the role is to provide administrative and technical support to the Delegated Authority team, ensuring accurate data is captured and workflow deadlines are achieved.
- Ensure the timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of data entry into the system of record for all the Delegated Authority book of business including reviewing bordereau information, following up with brokers for outstanding bordereau.
- Diarise and chase written and premium bordereau, escalating promptly to the relevant parties when necessary.
- Binder contract certainty; check all fields in a binding authority schedule are properly completed
- Ensure, maintain and be responsible for the entry and accuracy of data within the underwriting system of record
- Declaration and endorsement processing
- Assist with the processing of risk information into the underwriting system of record
- Assisting in the production and maintenance of appropriate procedure documentation
- Assisting other departments with the resolution of queries
- Assist with special projects as required
- Tracking reporting and escalating issues to line manager to report to the Delegated Performance Monitoring Group (DPMG), including the review of exceptions to the binder terms (granted authority, approved locations, etc.)
- EPI tracking to expected and escalation for significant changes to pattern
- Project work, KPIs and Process Improvement Initiatives
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated Delegated Authority operations experience.
- Intermediate competency in MS Office applications: Word, Outlook, Excel and Adobe Standard required
- Demonstrated ability to master new concepts quickly, and take initiative with own personal development
Contact telephone: +44 203 861 9220
Contact name: Bianca Pennington