Working alongside the Continental Europe Country Manager of a leading global Insurer, you will be responsible for developing and centralising underwriting strategy, governance, distribution, service and operations.
This unique opportunity will require an individual with the following skills and experience:
- Underwriting knowledge and skills in one of the following classes of business (PI, D&O, casualty). The background could be pure underwriting or involved in underwriting process and operations
- Demonstrates a good understanding of underwriting processes and knowledge of risk factors
- Business analytics skills critical - demonstrates a measured and structured approach to analysis, data & logic driven with a measurable rationale in approach and follows a clear logic
- Comfortable reviewing detailed information, piecing it together and preparing summarised case files with clear & efficient communication
- Project management: ability to demonstrate an organised approach and ability to manage different stakeholders across the business - effective stakeholder management; works effectively and collaboratively within and across the company
- Report writing skills
- Good understanding of main cover holders working models
- Effective knowledge of legal and regulatory regime
Please get in touch for more information.