Deskside Services is responsible for end user equipment, video conferencing and level 2 troubleshooting. The Global team is based out of the UK and US reporting to the director of End User Computing.
You will be:
* Providing Hands and Eyes Support (assistance to network, voice and collaboration teams as required).
* Supporting the business, contacting the end users who need support for troubleshooting and root cause analysis for accurate assignment and timely resolution.
* Participating in an on call rotation within the wider team to ensure a strong, robust service is provided to the business
* Conducting Install, Move, Add and Change activity via a ServiceNow Service Requests.
* Coordinating SOHO Kit (Single Office Home Office) configuration/shipment for existing employees and new starters.
* Providing conference room equipment support and upkeep.
Skills & experience
* Experience in supporting end users in a larger organization
* Experience in troubleshooting/supporting Win 10
* Experience in Microsoft Office (2013, 2016, or O365
* Experience in WebEx
* Experience in AV conference rooms technology
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* If you have an understanding of basic desktop virtualisation technologies and tools, this will be advantageous, although not a necessity.