IDEX are working exclusively with a client who are recruiting for a Digital Learning Executive within their E-Learning team.
We are looking to speak to candidates who have experience within the insurance industry, preferably in the Broker market, that have a healthy network with Brokers, Insurers and insurance networks.
Offering flexible working and sales bonus this opportunity would suit someone who has a background in sales, experience in working towards sales and new business targets.
The successful applicant will play a key role in Sales and the Delivery and support of digital learning solutions.
You will work closely with the Digital Learning Manager, external clients, prospects and external providers to promote and develop our LMS functionality and e-learning content.
- Actively promote and find new clients for the LMS platform and Licence opportunities for online courses and materials. Responsible for an individual sales target and growth of the LMS client base.
- Manage existing LMS clients and seek new upsell and cross sales opportunities for other services and products.
- Demo and present the LMS and Online courses to prospects and partners within the business.
- Assist on the day-to-day management of our LMS and client white labelled LMS instances.
- Conduct client review meetings on a regular basis and manage all existing LMS clients.
- Deploy data analytics to measure and improve the effectiveness of learning, also report on appropriate measurement indicators, including return on investment metrics where possible.
Experience and Competence:
- Insurance industry experience, preferably in the broker market and a healthy network with Brokers, Insurers and insurance networks
- A background in sales and experience in working towards sales and new business targets
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - especially Excel for MI reporting
- An eye for good design across different media
- Understand the importance of making the LMS experience as engaging and user-friendly as possible
- Strong communication skills including the ability to explain to users how systems work, and clear report writing
- Able to ask and frame the right questions when seeking support from technical support team for LearnUpon
- Experience in the administration of a Learning Management Systems
- An understanding of e-learning authoring tools, such as Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, Adapt and Techsmith Camtasia
- An understanding of e-learning publishing options such as SCORM or xAPI files and how files report back to the LMS
- Intermediate video and audio editing skills
- Understanding of adult learning principles
- Ability to reach and exceed sales targets
- Thrives working in a fast paced environment
- Relationship building / stakeholder management
- Problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- Works well as part of a team
- Seeks opportunities to develop their own skills