Duties and accountabilities* Responsible for day-to-day operation of the Care Practitioner Division, handling calls and emails to/from Care Practitioners, which will include queries from brokers, underwriters clients and associates.
* Provide an excellent service to work colleagues, brokers and customers - prioritising as appropriate to ensure deadlines are met. Develop and maintain positive working relationships
* Process, support and monitor the associate activity using excel spreadsheets to ensure surveys, policy holder benefits services and other client services are being carried out as planned.
* Support Managers in their role by organising diaries, making available relevant documentation for meetings, and supporting client engagement as required.
* Carrying out or contributing to specific projects, back ground research and presenting findings.
* Maintain security and confidentiality in all aspects of environment and communication.
* Develop and maintain positive working relationships and services with new stakeholders.
* Other duties as reasonably requested by your line managerSkills & experienceSkills, knowledge and experience
The successful candidate will have:
* Administration related qualifications, or demonstrable experience in a professional administration environment, must include excel competency.
* An appreciation of the importance of confidentiality and data protection legislation
* Excellent organisation and planning skills
* Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills in order to interact with both internal and external contacts
* Experience using Microsoft programmes, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint, and some database/CRM experience.
* An understanding of the UK health and social care legislation and practice is desirable, but applicants without this should not be deterred from applying as development opportunities will be provided.
Contact telephone: +441616940762
Contact name: Greg McKenzie