A specialist broking role required for a national insurance Broker specilising in the cyber/D&O space.
You will need to be a specialist in the D&O or cyber arena with a passion for managing your clients.
Key requirements include
- Focus on professional indemnity/cyber/D&O lines - knowledge and understanding/development
- Work in partnership with client service teams to directly understand client demands and needs/cover requirements (beyond completion of a proposal form)
- Negotiate and develop relationships with the insurance market
- Assist with clients meetings/presentations/renewals, etc
- Assist with contentious claims
- Help develop and improve policy wordings
- Assist or lead on new business pitches where PI/cyber/D&O is a key exposure
- Own and develop prospect relationships and assist wider business development opportunities
- Deliver technical training sessions to colleagues
- Carry out technical cover audits to ensure insurance meets customer needs.
In return you will get a competitive salary, flexible working and a first class benefits package expected with a national Broker.
For more information please apply to Ian @IDEX.