Do you want to work for a broker who set out with a bold vision to revolutionise insurance, making it faster, better, and a true force for good in the world of business?
You will be joining a business who have already surpassed £10 million GWP in 2 years and soaring towards the ambitious goal of becoming a £100 million GWP business by 2028.
Working for some of the UK's most successful tech scale-ups like all backed by the crème de la crème of venture capital firms.
The team already stands at 35+ and there are no signs of this slowing down.
The Head of Broking role is at the core of the growth plans, reporting to the board you will be tasked with achieving revenue targets, setting the stage for a groundbreaking 2025. You'll lead a team aligned with my key verticals, supporting and developing them to new heights.
Skills you'll need:
- Insurance expertise: A wealth of commercial broking experience, particularly in financial lines, and adept at managing key relationships
- Emotionally intelligent leadership: Guide and energise a growing team within a commercial insurance environment
- Strategic thinking: Develop and implement strategies, enhance efficiency with smart tools, and implement new work-flows
- Flexibility and entrepreneurship: Adapt to my dynamic nature, seize opportunities, and solve problems resourcefully
- Collaboration: Foster a 'team-first' mindset, working closely with the leadership team
Join and receive a unique package:
- Lead in a fast-growing, entrepreneurial team with the freedom to shape your role
- Ownership through equity
- Generous paid time off, including holidays, birthday leave, and time for rest and recharge
- Up to 10 days annually for volunteering
Strike the perfect in-office and work-from-home balance:
- For leaders like you, an average of 3 days per week in the Cheltenham office
- Support with accommodation and travel costs for those based elsewhere in the UK
Get in touch to discuss further.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.