ARE YOU UK BASED? Hybrid working reporting into Kent. An impressive and further expanding Insurer with a great reputation have this rare and highly rewarding brand new role heading up their Personal Injury division
They are seeking a dynamic individual from a solid PI background with excellent leadership skills, to drive innovative claims initiatives and to demonstrate Technical proficiency in MOJ, OIC, and low-value out of jurisdiction claims.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and leading a team of 50 staff who handle injury claims up to £100,000. The portfolio you will manage is valued at £150 million.
As the Head of Personal Injury Claims, you will drive strategies for all injury claims below £100,000. The successful candidate will represent the business at market events and forums.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and experienced leader who is looking to make a significant impact in the personal injury claims sector.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage all personal injury claims operations for claims up to £100,000.
- Drive a team to assess indemnity, liability, and claims quantum.
- Oversee fast and multitrack losses within and outside of OIC/MOJ portals, out of jurisdiction, and MIB matters.
- Ensure the mitigation of third-party indemnity spend.
- Work with MI and analytics experts to optimize performance vs the market on personal injury claims up to £100,000.
- Collaborate with litigation partners and stakeholders to identify new strategies and initiatives.
- Implement a data-driven approach to measure and quantify progress and performance.
- Foster a culture of challenging the status quo and generating innovative ideas.
To be selected for interview for this role your CV will demonstrate a strong technical claims background as well as extensive managerial experience with Third Party or PI Claims
This role is offering an impressive salary and enhanced benefits package including generous holiday entitlement.
Apply today if you have the relevant high level experience, our long term relationship with this company will enable your cv to get to the top of the pile!