Ever wanted to step up into a leadership role but not let go of your clients? If so, this private client focused role offers you the opportunity to be a senior leader within a fast growing independent broker whilst also doing what you love best, being out with clients and growing your business.
Leading from the front, you will be responsible for developing an established portfolio of private clients as well as managing a team of Client Executives.
Once onboard you will shape the strategy for the private clients division and will you be given support and investment to create a best in class proposition.
The primary focus for this role is driving the growth of an already successful and substantial private client division within a fast growing commercial brokerage.
- Proven knowledge and expertise in private clients insurance broking.
- Ability to grow client portfolios in the private client space through referrals, recommendations and introductions.
- Have a good knowledge of the responsibilities surrounding compliance and regulation.
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office including good technical knowledge and presentation skills with the ability to present to groups of individuals on topics related to private client insurance industry.
- A thorough understanding of the particular risk exposures associated with agriculture/farm insurance, rural estates and HNW insurances.
- CII qualifications.
- Experience of using Acturis.