Leeds/Home based (2 days in the office)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to join a high growth, innovative, insurance business in an influential role.
Reporting to the HR Director and working closely with Senior business leaders, you will be the first point of contact for advising in all areas of employee relations, performance management, L&D and recruitment.
You will also be key in communicating the group vision to the entire business and become the custodian of the business's culture and personality.
What you will love about this company
- You will be working within a culture that is unique and emanates from the entrepreneurial spirit of its senior management team. Here you will be encouraged, empowered and supported to fully realise your potential.
- This business appreciate that people need work/life balance. As such, you'll be control of balancing your time between working from home and being in the office.
- Whilst this is a full time role (37 hours) there is also some flexibility around start and finish times and you can tailor these to suit your lifestyle.
- They're on an extremely exciting journey and are totally committed to their people, they back this up with ample opportunities for professional development and long-term career prospects.
- As they grow, it's key that they attract and retain the best talent in the industry (that's you). Establishing a market- leading employee benefits package has been a real demonstration of the commitment to their people - 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension, PMI, life insurance plus many, many other perks.
- You will be part of a shared journey working alongside some of THE most dedicated and talented insurance professionals within the sector that empower and support people to be the best they can possibly be.
- Your work will be acknowledged and rewarded, you'll be truly valued as the individual that you are.
What they need from you
You will have worked within a HR function within the insurance industry, ideally within a broking setting.
CIPD level 7 desirable.
Commercial understanding of the insurance industry, the business's activities and objectives; combining strategy, commerciality and culture….but with a remit to place people at the heart of the business.
The ability to foster a great appreciation for a broader HR framework for the growing operation, designing and developing appropriate process, policies and best practice within the HR function.
Be seen as a true Business Partner, developing mature but closely synergetic, respectful relationships with internal customers.
Handling HR matters reliably and in accordance with legal requirements.
Managing all aspects of the employee lifecycle and Talent management.
Supporting the HR Director with various projects.
Assisting with and developing on any recruitment campaigns.
Driving the business performance in relation to the organisation's objectives.
Partnering with Line Managers to review employee relations, performance management, resourcing and staff management.