Market leading specialty insurer currently require a HR Projects Business Partner (ideally with experience of reward) to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for an HR Business Partner to join a talented London HR team on a project basis. The role will focus on ad-hoc business partnering duties as well as broader HR team projects, with a strong bias toward HRIS and Total Reward.
- Support the HR Business Partner team with developing strong business relationships across the areas of the business that you are designated to support
- Support on ad-hoc employee relations issues in the designated business units including disciplinary, grievance, stress and mental health, redundancies, relocations and dismissals (this includes interacting on consultation processes and settlement agreements)
- Support with acquisition activities including due diligence, TUPE transfers (in and out), and integration.
- Support with reporting requirements and people metrics and follow up analysis
- Support the Compensation team with annual talent management and reward cycle October - March
- Assist with reward benchmarking exercises as they arise
Skills & experience
- Have strong employee relations experience with current understanding of local legislation
- Be able to demonstrate prior experience of complex total reward compensation plans
- Have previously worked on supporting global mobility assignments
- Have experience of working within an HR function within a fast-moving paced environment
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills with an ability to grasp and interpret data as well as presenting information at an executive level
- Able to work indepently with the ability to manage a range of activities and build strong relationships with HR partner teams
- Possess excellent client management skills