Do you have income protection claims experience and looking for a new role based in Surrey?!
One of our clients, a large global broker are looking for a claims specialist to join their team to deal with a portfolio of income protection claims.
The portfolio is made up of their larger clients that require a high level of support from you. You will need to develop and maintain strong relationships with your clients along with assisting the insurer in obtaining relevant information from the client in a timely manner.
The role also includes the following;
- Providing support and advice to clients in all aspects of claims management (from date first absence to Financial Ombudsman Appeals)
- Maintaining accurate and complete records for each case
- Running monthly calls with occupational health, the provider and the client
- Being flexible to deal with their ever-changing demands and needs in this area and having the ability to push back and support the client where needed (process reviews, process guides, mapping etc…)
- In addition to client work managing your portfolio, the role also offers support across the team and across their portfolios.
- Running internal training sessions on anything GIP claims or absence management related
- Training new joiners on GIP claims and the associated processes
- Supporting clients and the team by developing best practice processes that achieve maximum efficiency whilst delivering excellent service
- Benchmarking the client against their industry type and our records
To be considered for this role, you will need to have previous income protection experience ideally from handling claims. There is flexibility with a combination of both home and office working.
The salary on offer is up to £40k depending upon your experience.