You enjoy being at the heart of an insurance team providing organised, collaborative administrative support to ensure the success of a team of Client Advisors.
What you will LOVE about this company:
You will be working within a culture that is unique and emanates from the entrepreneurial spirit of its senior management team, here you will be encouraged, empowered and supported to fully realise your potential.
When it comes to servicing clients, you work efficiently and diligently - As a result you'll be offered some flexibility as to where you work once you're up to speed.
Your work will be acknowledged and rewarded and the progression opportunities are endless.
You will be part of a shared journey working alongside some of the most dedicated and talented insurance professionals within the sector, you will be given a real opportunity to really make a difference - to their clients, people and ultimately to your career and life.
You will be truly valued as an individual, you will have a voice.
Culturally this is a progressive, collaborative, approachable business with a totally different proposition.
You will be fully supported to achieve industry qualifications and further your professional development.
What they need from you:
- Real passion about a long-term career within the industry
- Industry qualifications - Cert CII (Or a full commitment to obtaining qualifications)
- Understanding of the insurance industry
- Ability to provide a responsive first-class administrative service to a team of Client Advisors
- Excellent verbal and written communication and administration skills
- Ability to organise work-flow, prioritising tasks and managing own time
- Confident user of technology and software e.g. MS Office and Outlook
- Competent user of insurance client system; Acturis an advantage
Contact telephone: 0333 700 4339
Contact fax: 08453 701008
Contact name: Lisa Williams