Your skills lie within operations, compliance and people management.
You're reliable, approachable and you make a significant impact on how an insurance business performs.
Without you, your business would not succeed in the way it does today. But do you feel rewarded and recognised for your hard-work? Are you remunerated fairly, do you feel supported by your Directors?
If any of your answers are no, this could be the ideal move for you.
A rare opportunity has exclusively come to the Insurance market to join an award winning commercial insurance brokerage as an Operations Manager.
A £12.5 million GWP, award winning brokerage in Leeds, a small but evolving business are now at the stage where they are ready to appoint an Operations Manager to the business.
As an integral part of the management team, you'll be running the operations for the business, be involved in compliance (This already set up, but you'll be the 'go to' person for this), whilst coaching and leading 6 insurance professionals from day one.
The most exciting part...... firstly you'll be closer to the action as you'll have a small team to run but the role will 100% evolve into a much larger one in the future as the company expands.
You'll have a much larger remit, bigger team and greater responsibility. This is where you make an impact.
The difference here is you'll be recognised for all the hard-work you put in day to day, whether it's a regular shout out/pat on the back or financial recognition the senior leadership team will ensure you have a voice within the company.
What's on offer?
- You'll receive a salary up to £50,000, plus a comprehensive benefits package. This will be reviewed fairly as the company expands
- Bonus incentives to reward performance
- Free car parking on-site
What do you have to offer in return?
- First and foremost, you'll enjoy a varied role that encompasses people management, operations and compliance
- You could be on the upwards trajectory of your career, and this could be your ideal next 'step up'. Alternatively, you could be a seasoned Operations Manager within the insurance sector, ready to become a bigger fish in a smaller pond
- You'll be able to showcase experience within these areas. Both Insurance and other financial regulated industries will be considered
- You'll be results driven, approachable and enjoy working in a small, but evolving team. You'll naturally be ambitious so that you can adapt when the business continues to expands
Senior operations opportunities within the Yorkshire Insurance Broker market do not come up often, especially within this particular business.
If you would like more information before you formally apply, please give IDEX a call to find out more. We are happy to help you create a CV if you do not have an updated one completed as yet!