From direct to the you door, straight to the shops and even as far as international freight forwarding….our client does it all! They're a household name with just shy of 200 years' experience within the delivery and distribution industry and they're expanding!
Due to continued growth, we have been retained to search for an Insurance and Risk Manager to actively drive their risk management strategy within the company.
The purpose of the role is one that you can really make your own and add your own stamp to it. I'm looking for an individual who can identify a number of risks across the business and manage a portfolio of insurance policies in order to provide the appropriate level of protection. You will be home-based with access to all sites across the UK.
Some of you key responsibilities will include:
- Key lead on risk and assurance within the business
- Supporting the implementation of an active risk strategy and translating and prioritising the impact of this in relation to the business
- Actively manage the Broker support and ensure delivery in-line with agreed expectations
- Lead and direct the two Insurance Risk Advisors
- Manage the companies strategy with external insurance companies, providing them with assurance of our performance
- Produce monthly reports on insurance and risk, including any data requested by the business
- Carry out trend analysis to ensure the risk and insurance strategy remains appropriate, as well as developing solutions and performance improvements
- Ensure they have the right level of cover and appropriate risk management for the diverse site operations and broader business, understanding the impact of change and advising how they can mitigate risk
- Build relationships with operations to help pro-actively bring actionable insight into the day-to-day operations
- Assist in business continuity planning objectives for the business
If you're looking to step into role where you can really make a difference to the overall success of the company, then this is the role for you!