Lean Expert/Continuous Improvement Manager - Insurance - Contract Outside IR35 - £500-£600pd
My client is a leading boutique consulting practice who provide services to the insurance industry. The business are currently supporting a major transformation programme for one of the largest insurance Brokers globally. A key requirement has been identified within the programme to align a Lean Expert/Continuous Improvement Manager to support the success of a integration initiative.
The business is seeking to secure a Lean Expert/Continuous Improvement Manager that is Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt certified on a Interim/ Contract basis.
- Deployment of Lean Six Sigma methodology and process improvements into the business.
- Train and coach continuous improvement methodologies (including Lean Six Sigma) across all functions.
- Liaise with Global colleagues to ensure UK&I alignment with the overall strategic direction for the Lean Six Sigma deployment.
- Concurrently lead projects and process improvements and act as a role model for Lean Six Sigma, change and project management best practice.
- Identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking.
- Convert analysis into concrete improvement actions in cooperation with local management and align planning with Global & UK functions and Process Owners.
- Complete post integration reviews to evaluate future improvements for revised processes, develop lessons learned, training materials and further enhancements.
- Own key communications with leadership teams, project members and stakeholders on overall portfolio work progress, issues, and risks including regular status updates.
- Lean Six Sigma - Black Belt certification (or greater).
- Leading improvements through the application of Lean and/or Six Sigma tools and methodologies - ideally 5 years of experience
- Insurance industry experience (Ideally London Market)