This is a unique opportunity to join a high quality liability adjusting business that delivers both technical and service excellence to their clients. They fulfil a high quality personalised service with integrity and extremely high professional standards.
Working from a home base or utilising a large network of national offices, your role will involve investigating a mixed portfolio of complex/high value liability claims.
You must be able to demonstrate strong previous experience in dealing with liability losses, in an external capacity.
What you will love about working here:
- You will be working within a culture that is unique and emanates from the entrepreneurial spirit of its senior management team.
- Here you will be encouraged, empowered and supported to fully realise your potential.
- They are on an extremely exciting journey and are totally committed to their people, they back this up with ample opportunities for professional development and long-term career prospects.
- As they grow, it's key that they attract and retain the best talent in the industry (that's you). Establishing a market- leading employee benefits package has been a real demonstration of their commitment to their people - You will benefit from 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), Pension, PMI, Life Insurance plus many, many other perks.
- You will be part of a shared journey working alongside some of THE most dedicated and talented insurance professionals within the sector that empower and support people to be the best they can possibly be.
- Your work will be acknowledged and rewarded, you'll be truly valued as the individual that you are.
What they need from you:
- You will be a Senior Liability Adjuster that can demonstrate extensive technical experience in managing a caseload of complex/high value Liability Claims.
- You will demonstrate extensive technical ability across - EL/PL, Product, CAR, Professional Indemnity & Building Guarantee Insurance.
- ACII/ACILA would be a distinct advantage