An exciting career opportunity for a Liability Underwriter to join a dynamic and multi-facetted MGA, Lloyd's Coverholder & Broker providing niche insurance solutions across private and commercial risks.
- The role sits within the small Specialty team and involves underwriting transactional risks in the Leisure and Equine sectors in accordance with the binding authorities agreed with insurer partners.
- Underwriting responsibilities include quoting new business and renewals on a Commercial Combined or Combined Liability basis.
- Working closely with Head of Specialty to develop broker and Insurer accounts throughout the UK.
- Promoting the products and services to agents & brokers via telephone and broker office meetings.
What you need to bring …
- Liability underwriting experience is essential
- Experience with equine and/or leisure risks is desirable but not a requirement, as specific technical training can be provided.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
What is on offer …
- Salary is £40,000 to £60,000 + benefits
- Hybrid working flexibility ... City of London & Home
- An opportunity for professional and personal development
- Work in a dynamic business environment
- An environment where you have a voice and your opinion matter
- Scope to progress and assume responsibilities
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.