This is a unique opportunity to join the UK's top advisory led brokerage and lead the way on originating M&A, Warranty and Indemnity and tax insurance activity into the business.
What you'll love about this company…
- You will be working within a culture that is unique and emanates from the entrepreneurial spirit of its senior management team. Here you will be encouraged, empowered and supported to fully realise your potential.
- We appreciate that people need work/life balance, you balance your time between working from home with some travel to offices. Whilst most roles are full time (37 hours) there is a degree of flexibility around start and finish times, which you can tailor to suit your lifestyle.
- We are on an extremely exciting journey and are totally committed to our people, we back this up with ample opportunities for professional development and long-term career prospects.
- As we grow, it's key that we attract and retain the best talent in the industry (that's you). Establishing a market-leading employee benefits package has been a real demonstration of our commitment our people - You will benefit from 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), Pension, PMI, life insurance plus many, many other perks.
- You will be part of a shared journey working alongside some of THE most dedicated and talented insurance professionals within the sector that empower and support people to be the best they can possibly be.
- Your work will be acknowledged and rewarded, you'll be truly valued as the individual that you are.
What you'll get in return
- A real opportunity to develop this role as your own and become an M&A specialist within the business.
- You will have access to a strong network of technical brokers to support you in risk placement.
- The ability to work efficiently and flexibly - the balance between work and your personal life is important and will be respected.
- Unrivalled benefits package - 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), PMI, exceptional pension plus many, many other perks.
- An opportunity to be truly creative, to challenge the market and build an M&A practice.
- Be part of a shared journey of ambition, opportunity, growth and wealth creation.
What they need from you
- You will demonstrate a natural flair for networking and an ability to form strong relationships and trusted advisor status across deal-makers law firms, private equity funds, Accountants and utilise these relationships to drive revenue.
- You will have the ability to work with private equity, corporate and alternative asset industries by reporting on the suitability of insurances to provide robust insurance and risk management advice.
- An insurance background, either in a broking/insurance sales capacity though individuals that are now working in law firms, corporate finance houses that are interested in building a career within the insurance M&A sector will also be considered.
- The ability to have fun along the way is mandatory
Home Based - With some office visits (offices nationwide)