Are you a Technical Marine Insurance professional who's strengths lie within retaining business, servicing existing clients and providing exceptional customer service?
You are not interested in production roles, having the pressure to hit over-inflated sales targets year on year.
IDEX have been appointed to find a specialist Marine (cargo and/or Hull & Machinery) Account Executive to come in and inherit an existing portfolio of business, joining an independently owned Marine Insurance Broker based in New York / Philadelphia - This is due to a senior producer / director looking to relinquish some of their account in order to fee them more time to go out and win more new clients.
As a Marine Account Executive servicing this business, you will attend client meetings as well as carry out all administration required on your accounts. Your clientele will be a nice spread of marine cargo and blue/brown water businesses and you'll have the opportunity to work closely with this firm's UK offices within Lloyds.
As this is a home-based opportunity, we are able to consider individuals anywhere across the East Coast, all the way down to Florida.
- A $50m turnover business, with over 200 employees worldwide across the US, UK, other parts of Europe and Australia.
- A nice sized business with a real 'family feel', an environment where your work is noticed and a senior leadership team who will empower you to make a difference.
- Recent growth has come from the Property and Casualty markets, but the business would like to capitalise on growth within the marine cargo/hull sectors (Both Brown and Blue Water business).
Why would you consider?
- You will be joining a business who have an exceptional infrastructure in place for you to deliver new business and ultimately maximise your earnings. For example, this firm have a Marine Lawyer and Senior General Average Adjuster in-house to help support new and existing clients.
- You will be rewarded with a salary up to $150k + package and benefits
- Flexible working from home on offer, with offices across the East Coast to 'report into'
We are specifically looking to talk to proven Marine Account Executives within the Marine Insurance market who would be interested in joining a business who are looking to seriously invest in the growth of their marine division
No resume? No problem, simply get in touch today and we can provide further information
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.