"Imagine sitting in front your laptop at home in a tiny room, no windows, you feel isolated and restricted. There are a number of claims roles out there where you can feel pigeon-holed, doing the same, monotonous duties day in day out, 5 times a week. There's no care put into your career progression. Where do you want to be in a few years' time? How can you expand your skills? With the cost of living on the rise, when do your earnings increase?
If you can relate to the above and would like a genuinely exciting opportunity going into 2023 with a Lloyd's Wholesale Broker who are going through an exponential period of growth, IDEX have a perfect solution.
Join this exciting, nimble, new (ish) launched Insurance Business in London as a Marine Claims Broker.
Your new opportunity:
- As an integral part of this international business, you'll join as a Marine Claims Broker where you will lead the execution of an array of claims including Cargo (Predominantly) as well as Marine Hull and Marine Liability. You'll handle claims on behalf of clients based across the world including North America and Latan
- The business is a great size, having just shy of 30 full time colleagues. You'll be joining a collaborative, highly successful team of Marine Insurance Professionals. You'll manage all aspects of the claims from initial inception through to closure, you'll handle all interactions with insurers, TP's and Clients and ensuring claims progress in an efficient manner
Your new company and why you should apply:
- You'll be joining a business where the leadership team focus on developing their people, this is through financial incentives and career progression. Whether you are keen to progress into leadership, broking or simply a more technical role you will be listened to
- You'll receive a healthy benefits package - To be discussed
- A highly competitive salary up to £60,000 is on offer
- You'll be joining a nimble, autonomous business who are able to make decisions quickly. There is limited red tape and an abundance of hoops to jump through
- A trusting environment to work in, you'll have opportunity to work from home a few days a week
What experience do you have to offer?
- You'll have had exposure to an array of marine claims, including Marine Cargo. You'll be used to working in a collaborative team, and be efficient, professional and have high standards
- Ambitious, dedicated and honest are three words you'll describe yourself
- We are able to consider Marine Claims Handlers/Brokers across Insurers, Lloyd's and P&I Clubs
Now ask yourself this, what difference can I make? If you would like more information on this superb opportunity, please apply or give IDEX Consulting a call. Don't worry if you don't have a CV at this stage, we can help you with this."
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.