Our client who is a leading Lloyds Broker is looking for a Claims Technician to join their expanding US and Canadian Property Binding Authority Claims department in the London office.
- Handling Technical aspect of Claims
- Review and assess claims.
- Anticipate any potential issues/ queries and deciding on a course of action.
- Processing and monitoring claims, dealing with accounting issues and client enquiries.
- Producing Management Information
- Processing of bordereaux files.
- Liaise with any clients/ claims Brokers/ loss adjusters/ TPAs/ Attorneys with regards to the handling of any claims to achieve the desired outcome for our clients and develop relationships.
- Dealing with issues relating to claims or accounts.
- Maintain required records, reports and files in an organised manner.
- Monitoring claim outstanding and movements likely to impact performance and/ or development of business.
- Provide specialist advice and guidance.
Essential Skills Required:
- Previous experience within a similar Claims Technician role
- Experience dealing with Property claims AND/OR North American Claims
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
What you need to know:
- Permanent role
- Based in London - hybrid
- Salary £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
- A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.