Based in Huntingdon, this role is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and innovative team. The role will be varied and fast paced with wide interaction across the group. It is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your insurance knowledge which will help with the creation of Underwriting Specifications/Documentation and development of existing schemes. You will deal with day to day queries from our trading & sales teams and be collaborative with our IT company, Jensten Technologies and be responsible for testing new and existing products to ensure quality control.
Insurance experience is preferred but full training will be given on all aspects of the role as this is a unique and evolving role.
• Design & develop product specifications for new developments in conjunction with the Underwriting & Product team, Datamatters and Jensten business channels
• Deal with product specification queries from Jensten Technologies, Jensten business channels, and internal staff on insurance products and processes
• Review and update documentation and making sure that this is implemented to completion.
• Review and provide guidance to Jensten Technologies and Jensten business channels on operational matters that impact multiple business channels
• Assist in the production of monthly reports, Management Information and Statistics where required
• Ensure wherever possible the department works within agreed service standards
• Testing of products, whether new builds or updates.