Are you a hungry, ambitious individual with outstanding communication skills and a desire to kick start a career within the insurance industry?
Acting as a brand ambassador for an innovative insurance Broker, you will be responsible for speaking to existing members of a trade association, conducting detailed fact finds and supporting our schemes team to provide tailored insurance solutions to our clients.
You will be speaking to wide base of 7000 warm members, you will utilise your extensive communication skills to prospect, fact-find and qualify their insurance requirements, passing leads via live hand off to our experienced insurance renewals experts.
Ideally you will come from a customer service, retail or sales background. You will be a professional, articulate, driven individual with excellent communication skills and a passion for people.
We are a business that offer extensive opportunity to develop your technical insurance experience, we will support you to gain industry qualifications and progress to the advisory side of our business.
What you will LOVE about working here
- You will be working within a culture that is unique and emanates from the entrepreneurial spirit of our senior management team. Here you will be encouraged, empowered and supported to fully realise your potential
- Whilst this is a full time role (37 hours) there may be some flexibility around start and finish times
- We are on an extremely exciting journey and are totally committed to our people, we back this up with ample opportunities for professional development and long-term career prospects
- As we grow, it's key that they attract and retain the best talent in the industry (that's you). Establishing a market- leading employee benefits package has been a real demonstration of our commitment to our people - 30 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), pension, PMI, life insurance plus many, many other perks
- You will be part of a shared journey working alongside some of the most dedicated and talented insurance professionals within the sector that empower and support people to be the best they can possibly be
- Your work will be acknowledged and rewarded, you'll be truly valued as the individual that you are
What we need from you:
- Strong customer service/sales experience
- You will be comfortable making outbound calls to existing members
- You will be professional, articulate, and confident with excellent communication and telephone skills
- Self-motivated with drive, tenacity and ambition
- Ability to prioritise workload, working to tight deadlines
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proactively demonstrate commercial awareness
- Install and maintain effective working team relationships
- Ability to analyse and interpret information
- Willingness to embrace new working practices with the ability to learn quickly
- Adapting and coping with pressure
- Relationship building
- Driven and results orientated
- Must be proficient in using a variety of software including CRM systems, Outlook and Office programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and company databases