Clark James Insurance Recruitment currently have an excellent live vacancy in Brighton suitable for anyone with recent experience (at least a year or two) in Personal Lines Insurance broking, ideally Motor but other Insurance considered.
The company can offer a long term and stable career path with great training.
Role and Responsibilities
- To be responsible and accountable for the renewal retention, maintenance, negotiating premiums with underwriters, processing adjustments, preparing documentation and growth of a portfolio of clients for their personal insurance needs
- To cross-sell insurance and approved products according to the demands and needs of the existing clients.
- Acquire new personal lines business through leads generated by the company, by themselves and through wholesale business
- At least 1-2 years experience in an account-handling role within a general broker or in an Insurance Company Environment
- Technically competent on mainstream insurance classes
- Good level of numeracy and spelling
- Competent business letter-writing skills
Apply today in strict confidence to be part of this great broker and a long, rewarding career!