Job Title: Policy Services Executive
Salary: Circa £24k
Job type: Full-time, Contract, Maternity cover (12 months)
William Russell Limited is a trusted brand in international insurance for expatriates and high-net-worth individuals throughout the world. Our aim is to be the Gold Standard, with a customer experience and digital proposition second to none.
We're looking for a Policy Services Executives are key to delivering an expert, high quality, personal, yet always, professional service. The department is responsible for providing the best possible customer service in the account management of Individual Healthcare policies for our portfolio of Individual customers.
Whilst providing excellent customer service and ensuring a seamless delivery:
- Administer Individual Healthcare applications efficiently and accurately from receipt of application to issue of policy documents
- Process midterm adjustments to Individual Healthcare policies
- Contact customers in connection with outstanding payments required and take appropriate action
- Respond to all written and verbal enquiries from Individual customers
- Manage renewals of Individual Healthcare policies efficiently and accurately ensuring maximum retention of business
- Additional responsibilities as determined by business and departmental needs
- Customer focussed
- Negotiation skills
- Can do, positive attitude,
- Versatile and quick to learn
- All round excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to all levels of employees, customers and brokers
- Excellent prioritisation skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Reliable in attendance, quality and quantity of work
- Confident in computer systems
- Solution and target driven with a positive approach to clearing work and achieving results
- A good team player, builds strong local and remote relationships
To apply, please note:
All candidates must be able to work in our office in Lightwater for 2 days per week and eligible to work in the UK.
To apply, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Please note that if you do not receive a response within 14 days of submitting your application, please assume you have been unsuccessful, we thank you for your interest.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Underwriter, Independent Finance Adviser, Underwriting Consultant, Insurance Underwriter, Financial Advisor, IFA, Insurance Underwriter, Independent Financial Adviser, IFA Adviser, Planning Adviser, Financial Consultant will also be considered for this role.