A boutique HNW brokerage and are seeking a full time, Personal Lines Account Handler to join their team. This is a great brokerage within a small office, working with a professional and friendly team. Office based role in NW London. Close to Mill Hill Broadway, public transport links (Thameslink) and parking available. This is not a call centre environment but a highly service orientated brokerage.
This role is a result of rapid growth within the business and will be a key member of the team. This is an excellent opportunity for an insurance professional with experience in personal lines HNW insurance policies (motor, household, travel, and others).
You will be responsible for all aspects of the personal line portfolio including, new business enquires, renewals, MTA's and claims.
You will possess good organisation and communication skills. Working to meet the clients needs and objectives.
- To negotiate a range of personal lines insurance products to include HNW household, motor, travel etc.
- To provide the highest standards of customer care, service and client retention
- To give advice to customers, explain why a product or provider would best meet there demands and needs. give recommendations tailored to the customer's requirements
- To ensure best practice at all times in line with current legal and regulatory requirements
What's needed for me to be considered?
- HNW personal lines insurance experience
- Excellent time management and people skills
- Exceptional customer focus with great relationship building skills
- Strong warm communication skills are essential (written, verbal and client facing)
- Experience working with ACTURIS would be preferable but not essential
An attractive salary package is offered for the successful individual. Monday to Friday working hours.