RSA is embarking on a programme to develop its best in class claims capability enabled by the implementation of Guidewire ClaimsCentre and supporting capabilities, such as (but not limited to) digital and data. Reporting to the Head of Process and Business Readiness, the Process Lead will be accountable for the capture and analysis of Existing process. Thereafter throughout solution development the documentation of “To Be” Processes and SOPs to enable the training and governance of the new system and processes.
Skills and Experience:
• Significant experience of business systems process analysis, including the structuring, designing and documenting ‘To Be’ processes, SOP production and related changes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues both upwards and downwards • Significant experience in workshop facilitation
• Lean or similar process based change experience
• Insurance, and in particular claims, experience preferable
• Experienced in working in an agile programme environment
• Superior MS Visio and PowerPoint skills Capabilities
• Strong skills in relationship and stakeholder management to drive an “adopt not adapt” principle • Good understanding of, and ability to apply financial regulatory requirements to own business area/function, in relation to conduct/compliance and the management of risk
• Working closely and collaboratively across the programme teams and stakeholders across the business to elicit, understand, and document processes
• Analyse complex systems and clearly communicate findings
• Define business requirements, processes and user journeys
• Work closely with the Product Owner, SMEs, Solution Architects, Developers and Testers to ensure an accurate and shared understanding of processes
• Conversion of TO BE processes to Sops to facilitate the development of training material
• Call out process variance between As Is and To Be for the purposes of change management Ensure the Customer Journey is well documented and challenged
A seasoned process professional, preferably with Claims and Guidewire programme experience.
A welcoming, diverse and inclusive culture is an important element for RSA in our best-in-class ambition. RSA thrives when everyone feels comfortable bringing their best self to work. We celebrate difference, whilst striving to create an environment where colleagues feel respected and valued for their unique potential. Our commitment to diversity is sincere, continually growing and led right from the top.