Our client based in the City are looking for an experienced claims professional to deal with the management and control of complex Property & Casualty claims - International (Canada, Australia & other jurisdictions).
The role will involve the following;
- On receipt of claim notification, identify risk, review details in conjunction with coverage/wording afforded, acknowledge to client/intermediary, prepare claims file accurately and promptly and maintain in-house and external computerised claims records
- Producing claims information and presenting to reinsurers, either in written or networked format; and dealing with any resultant instructions, queries and enquiries
- Monitoring insurers' agreement and payment of funds and ensuring that payment is made to the appropriate beneficiary
- Identifying any potential errors and omissions if situations arise
- Reporting any claims difficulties immediately to management
- Ensuring relevant insurer's instructions are notified to Client/expert and vice versa
- Building meaningful relationships with Clients, experts and insurers by dealing with them in a prompt, friendly and professional manner at all times
- Ensuring effective liaison with closing colleagues, including, where required, the maintenance and provision of claims statistics for renewal or similar purposes
- Ensuring effective liaison with Accounting colleagues both in respect of collection/payment of funds, any queries and the subsequent clearance of accounting entries
- Maintaining claims filing and keeping up to date with market and system changes
- Monitoring workload and reporting to management as appropriate
To be considered for the role you need to have previous experience dealing with Property / Casualty Claims.
Strong communication skills is essential along with a passion for providing a high level of service to your clients.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.