My client is a one of the world's leading solution providers. The business works across a number of sectors such as Telco, Insurance, Commerce and Industry and Banking.
The business is currently supporting one of their key clients on a large multi-year platform build which is mainly being built from Java & Python.
We are looking for a number of skilled Python Developers to join this project who are able to be on the clients site in Glasgow at least 3 days a week.
You will be working with some of the most cutting edge technology that surrounds the core Python programming language on a highly visible initiative.
Must Have Experience:
- Strong enterprise Python experience; looking for people who were doing Python scripting with solid object-oriented development such as OOP, OOPs or object-oriented
- The OOP experience should also pertain to Python
- Experience with modern software development practices is required, including CI/CD, Jenkins and code reviews
- Oracle backend and distributed SQL experience is required
- Experience/works in the credit risk area is a plus but not required: finance, exposure metrics, collateral transactions, risk scoring, quantitative analysis, statistical simulations (e.g., Monte Carlo)
If this position aligns with your background please apply now and I will be in touch shortly.