HR / Recruitment co-ordinator - 12 mth con to £29,000 - city
Leading Insurer based in the heart of the city have a new role for a Recruitment co-ordinator.
A Recruitment Administrator for the Recruitment managers in the end-to-end talent acquisition process for roles across crucial business functions such as Underwriting, Claims, Finance Information Technology, Business Change, Actuarial, HR, Marketing, and other growing functions.
From the creation of a performance profile to gaining the candidate's acceptance, the team drives the full cycle of our talent acquisition process helping to establish our reputation as a best in class recruiting team.
The ideal candidate will be someone committed to providing a candidate and client experience that exceeds expectations and who can operate with a high degree of integrity, has excellent administration and organisational abilities along with previous experience of working within recruitment.
To provide recruitment administration support to the Recruitment team.This role is based within a busy HR team and is an exciting opportunity to help support and strengthen the talent resourcing element of the department.
Key Performance Objectives:
1.Effective management of recruitment administration which will include:
* Reviewing CV's to assess suitability against job specifications and criteria and process them through our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Jobvite.
* Attend screening and briefing calls with hiring managers and agencies alongside the Recruitment Managers.
* Liase with candidates and hiring managers to co-ordinate interview bookings.
* Maintain Recruitment Pipeline Tracking data.
* Manage the on-boarding process until it is handed over to our HR Assistants.
* Facilitation / administration of testing if required.
1.Effective management of contractor administration which includes:
* Taking ownership of the administration of contractors within the company including ensuring all on-boarding, extension and termination tasks are completed.
* Running and maintaining monthly contractors' reports.
* Assisting in the provision of role determination and administration of assessments.
* Running weekly new joiner reports for IT and the US Talent Team providing accurate and up to date data.
* Work closely with our HR Assistants to ensure a smooth on-boarding experience for new joiners.
* Assist the Recruitment Managers in the delivery of the UK Recruitment Strategy.
Skills and Experience Specification:
* Educated to at least A level standard with GCSE's (or equivalent) in Math's and English (grade C or above).
* Recruitment administration experience
* Experience of building relationships both internally and externally to the company.
* Excellent administration skills, with immaculate attention to detail.
* Organised with the ability to prioritise their own workload.
* Good communication skills, written and verbal.
* Excellent team player with ability to work autonomously and demonstrate initiative.
* Good working knowledge of MS office packages
* Experience of using ATS systems (ideally Jobvite)
* Experience of using Peoplesoft and or Workday (desirable)
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact telephone: 02072800603
Contact fax: 020 7621 0514
Contact name: MW Appointments