Due to continued expansion across the Group, we are looking for a Senior Risk & Compliance Monitoring Manager to support in the delivery of team objectives, providing assurance that key business risks are managed effectively through delivering the annual risk and compliance monitoring plan.
Key responsibilities in this role include but are not limited to;
• Develop and maintain the business Universe – Assurance Plan, for use in the Risk & Compliance Monitoring processes
• Own and maintain the Risk & Compliance Monitoring Framework, ensuring that it reflects current ‘best’ practice
• Own the delivery of all reviews and oversight detailed in the Risk & Compliance Monitoring Plan on schedule, to appropriate standards and ensuring that adequate records are maintained for each review.
• Own the successful delivery of monitoring reviews undertaken by external parties, ensuring that issues identified are brought into the internal practice and followed through to conclusion.
For you to be successful in this role, we are looking for;
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication, including report writing.
• Ability to see more than one solution to a problem and to identify the best option for the business.
• Educated to degree standard
• Proven experience of working in a Risk & Compliance function within an insurance broking environment (ideal but not essential);
• Good knowledge of the UK Retail insurance market.
• Good knowledge of UK regulatory requirements.
• Knowledge of Client Money rules and requirements.
• Knowledge of Acturis, Brokasure, SSP preferred.
Our ideal candidate will be based within commutable distance from Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire and London.