You will be working for an established, prominent independent family-owned insurance broker and employee benefits consultancy with the long-term vision of becoming the recognised leading business of this type in Europe.
Claims is regarded as the "shop window" and gives the opportunity to readily demonstrate the additional value that being a Business Partner brings. To support the business regarding the acquisition and retention of clients you will be expected to:-
- Deliver an excellent level of claim handling and service
- Physically attend site when there is a large and complex claim event to support the client from day one of the claim and liaise with various parties to ensure matters proceed correctly
- Develop strategy and lead negotiations in order to obtain early settlement of the claim
- Provide claims MI to clients together with high level overview of the information in line with agreed servicing
What you will love about working here:
- A comprehensive benefits package is just one of the reasons to choose to work with us. You'll benefit from life assurance cover, and have the chance to join our pension, critical health and health insurance schemes. In addition you'll participate in an annual bonus plan - so you can really reap the rewards of hard work.
- A competitive remuneration package. This will be reviewed every year.
- Company Culture - Our culture is friendly and supportive. We work as a team for each other's mutual benefit. We organise a number of social events every year, which are very popular with our staff and encourage building relationships with colleagues.
- Discounted Insurance Premiums - being insurance brokers, we are able to provide a discounted scheme for our employees.
- To support your professional advancement, and confidence, we offer access to a full range of training programs, all aimed at providing continuous growth, increasing the depth and breadth of your knowledge and experience. We offer a robust array of soft-skills training programs focused on everything from sales & negotiations, compliance to product knowledge, business and technical skills. We fully support and fund professional Chartered Insurance Institute qualifications, such as CERT CII, DIP CII, ACII and FCII.
What they need from you:
- Relevant claim handling experience and track record of attending site to assist in property investigations
- Have a good understanding or property policy wordings and how they are applied
- Strong relationships within the market with loss adjusters
- Appropriate qualifications or commitment to working towards CII qualifications
- IT savvy, fully competent in Microsoft Office products and knowledge of Acturis would be advantageous