Are you a Claim Handler with knowledge or experience in handling Casualty Claims?
If you can make a difference to customers in a global and creative organisation, with excellent benefits package and a hybrid approach to home/office working, then we would love to hear from you!
We have an existing opportunity for a Claims Handler, preferably with Casualty experience, to help grow and develop within our Claims department in Glasgow. We offer excellent training which allows you to successfully handle a portfolio of up to 350 casualty claims consisting of Employer’s Liability, Product Liability products and a small amount of motor claims. Following training you will handle claims up to a value of £25,000 and the role includes dealing with policyholders and brokers on occasion attending review meetings.
- Accurately assess a range of simple and complex claims and evaluate liability and quantum up to £25,000, considering all relevant factors including elements such as special investigation and recovery.
- Identify complaints and recognise customer expressions of dissatisfaction and ensure that you handle customer issues effectively, or raise to appropriate level of management.
- Negotiate settlement of claims to bring them to a successful conclusion through high levels of customer care and you will ensure a professional claims service is provided at all times.
- We encourage you to engage with key internal partners and clients to ensure a fair and robust investigation of claim cases and follow specific account requirements and participate in audits when required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous Claim handling experience.
- Financial Services or Insurance sector experience is a preference but not essential.
- Experience dealing with Casualty Claims - advantageous.
- Excellent Customer Service skills with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of working in a Commercial Insurance claims environment is advantageous and proven work experience in a customer facing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and have the ability to acquire new IT skills.
We offer in return!
- Competitive salary & pension scheme (we contribute 10% and will match up to 5% of any employee contributions).
- 25 days annual leave plus ability to purchase 5 additional days
- Private Medical cover, Employee Share Purchase Plan, Life Assurance.
- Subsidised gym membership, Comprehensive Learning & development offerings.
- 1 day annual Charitable leave, cycle to work scheme, Employee Assistance program.
INTEGRITY. CLIENT FOCUS. RESPECT. EXCELLENCE. TEAMWORK
Our core values dictate how we live and work. We’re an ethical and honest company that’s wholly committed to its clients. A business that’s engaged in mutual trust and respect for its employees and partners. A place where colleagues perform at the highest levels. And a working environment that’s collaborative and supportive.
Diversity & Inclusion. At Chubb we consider our people our chief competitive advantage and as such we treat colleagues, candidates, clients, and business partners with equality, fairness and respect, regardless of their age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or family circumstances.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.