My client based in London is looking to bolster their team with a Senior Claims Advocate who can assist with the proactive handling of mainly Professional Indemnity claims in nearly all professions, with some D&O/FI/Med Mal/Cyber, from first advice to file closure.
- Liaising with Producing Brokers throughout the UK via e-mail and telephone to help deliver and maintain our first-class in-house claims service.
- Notifying and communicating with Insurers, Solicitors and Loss Adjusters and having knowledge/control of the claim file so as to best represent the Insured's interests at all times.
- Ensuring claims are correctly entered and processed on ECF.
- Maintaining accurate claims records on our IT system, ensuring these are kept up to date and ready to be produced for policy renewal.
- Ad-hoc administrative and other claim duties as required.
- Ensuring effective liaison with Accounting colleagues both with regard to collection/payment of funds, any queries and the subsequent clearance of accounting entries
- Keeping up to date with market and system changes
- Monitoring workload and reporting to Senior Management as appropriate
What we need from you;
- Strong Claims management across Professional Indemnity Claims
- Strong Attention to Detail and natural Problem-Solving skill
- To be proactive in the provision of claims solutions for large clients
- Good working knowledge of the Underwriters and markets; and their practices, documentation and customs
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work accordingly
- Proactively identifies and attempts to resolve issues
The salary on offer is up to £110,000 plus company benefits. A mix of both office and home working is on offer!
Please get in touch to discuss further!
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.