Senior Pricing Analyst - Commercial Lines
Hybrid working - Home and Guildford Head Office
We would consider part time as well as full time workers for our roles
Are you looking to play a key role in the transformation of Commercial Pricing, for one of the UKs largest general insurers? Join Allianz in one of a number of Pricing vacancies and be part of a Global organisation that is committed to defining new standards for Commercial pricing capability and heavily investing in tools and people to get there.
Why a Pricing role at Allianz:
- Opportunity to play a key role in our Pricing Transformation programme, building our tools and establishing smart ways of working that sets us up for a successful future
- Working across SME, Fleet and Mid Corp, our team provides the opportunity for exposure to multiple lines of business, disciplines and a variety of career routes.
- Opportunity to be part of a Global community to develop pricing best practice and international career paths
- A team that has strong alignments to our underwriting and data colleagues
- We are committed to developing our people, actively support further studies and provide the opportunity to participate in our Global Pricing Training Academy
What can we offer you:
We recognise and reward for a job well done, so we have a range of benefits on offer for you:
- Hybrid working model – split between home and up to 1-2 days a week in our Guildford office
- Competitive salary plus great benefits including car allowance and BUPA medical
- Generous pension contributions from Day 1 - 3% employee contribution and we will contribute an additional 5%. Allianz will match this up to a maximum of an additional 5% (10% in total)
- A discount up to 50% on a range of insurance products including car, home and pet
- Development days –we support your personal development and give you at least three days each year to help you out.
- Volunteering hours – employees can take part in volunteering activities for up to ten hours per year
More details about the role:
- Play a key role in the delivery and enhancement of our Radar capability;
- Analyse pricing updates and change proposals to identify the business and customer impacts;
- Develop demand models to help predict the impact of pricing scenarios from a market perspective
- Be responsible for deploying rating enhancements to market in a timely and precise manner
- Support initiatives to maintain our Technical Price Certification;
- Leverage Group data analytical tools to support technical analysis;
- Deliver insight to inform pricing and commercial decisions, as well as aiding their implementation;
- Contribute to the development of pricing structures and strategies to maximise growth and profitability;
- Share and promote knowledge, skills and best working practices within the team.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of using pricing or actuarial software such as Radar, Earnix, Emblem, ResQ. Radar experience is a significant advantage.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills when working with large volumes of complex data
- Experience using data analysis tools such as SAS, Python, R, SQL, Excel, VBA
- Ability to communicate findings to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to resolve challenges in an organised and considered manner
- Business acumen as well as an understanding of the insurance sector - commercial insurance knowledge desirable but not essential
- You will be qualified to degree level and have a high degree of numerical ability