Clark James Insurance Recruitment are working with this major broker recruiting for their Technical Operations division. If you have knowledge of Reinsurance and if you have a good understanding of Line Slips, Binders and Cover Notes we would love to hear from you.
The role is reporting into the City of London so you need to live in commutable distance but there is envisaged to be a home/office hybrid split available.
You would be dealing with a wide range of policies including Marine, Property, Cyber, Liability, Construction, Aviation, Energy and Motor so the scope is huge.
The role and requirements
- Experienced in the end to end activity of invoice processing
- Strong understanding and experience in structure and format of slips and cover notes.
- Good understanding of Market Reform Contract (MRC)
- Ability to demonstrate an excellent level of technical reinsurance knowledge and understanding of the Industry and its regulators
- Strong understanding of working with the Bureau in the workings of accounting and settlement protocols and activity as they relate to the function of premium process and signings
- Working knowledge of Excess of Loss and Facultative business, as well as Line Slips and Binding Authorities
- Demonstrates a working understanding of resources available in relation to tax and vat requirements as it relates to premium processing activity
- Working understanding of the financial aspects of the end to end premium process
The company can offer a genuine career path for the successful applicant as well as a really solid salary and benefits package that competes with anyone!
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for the next step up in your career then apply now for a job spec and immediate interview.