My client is a globally recognised IT Solutions Provider who have created a boutique insurance practice. The insurance practice is UK led and heavily concentrated on the Broker/ Insurer market offering applications, business process outsourcing (BPO) and infrastructure services through a combination of technology know-how, domain and process expertise.
The business has an established brand in the insurance sector with relationships across major commercial, specialty, Lloyds Market, life, pension and general Insurers. We are now supporting the business on the next part of their journey and look to make a senior appointment in the client facing team.
- To lead growth expansion and lead generation activities with existing customers
- Identify market potential by qualifying accounts by mapping insurance offerings and solutions
- Generate leads ("hunting") and identify new opportunities with existing clients, and strategic partners
- Leverage past relationships and references towards lead generation
- Opportunity identification and ownership; validation and qualification of those opportunities through the solution-driven processes
- Close sales by building rapport with potential account stakeholders, including CXO level relationships; explaining the service offerings; overcoming objections; preparing contracts
- Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new service lines and offerings
- Generate revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new services, solutions and services
- Work with customer and marketing to position co-branded case studies, podcasts, speaking opportunities
Desired Profile :
- Experience selling into new accounts (insurance) and has handled a sales portfolio of min $5mn
- Extraordinary team leadership, high-energy sales execution, strong problem-solving skills and willing to work in an ambiguous environment
- Exhibit exceptional business insight, show executive/boardroom presence and outstanding judgement
- Able to devise and articulate a unique and compelling value proposition, so that customer decision-makers clearly grasp the short and long-term business and financial value of a relationship
- Ability to build active relationships internally with key stakeholders such as delivery, consulting, senior management, practice-units, external vendors/partners, third-party advisors etc.
If you have been on the front line engaging with Insurers, winning new business and providing IT Solutions please apply now and I will be in touch shortly.