This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading insurance business.
Working with a broad range of commercial clients, you will be responsible for delivery first class technical insurance advice and placement strategy in respect of Global Terrorism insurance.
Key duties will include:
- File maintenance - ECM
- Send initial engagement to client/network
- Present terms to client / network
- Review / create / enhance submission
- Send cover confirmation to client/network
- Review draft / final MRC
- Firm Order broking (Ebix / wet stamps / email)
- Follow market broking
- Record broking activity in market sheets
- Scan / index final agreed slip
- Complete quote/firm order information in Brokasure including finalise MRC
- Provide invoicing instructions
Applications are invited from individuals who have a thorough understanding of terrorism insurance. The role will suit an individual with London insurance market experience.