An opportunity to join an independent insurance Broker in Yorkshire who not only put the client first but also understand the need to look after their employees.
Due to growth this Broker requires an Account Handler for their trade credit divsion.
Your role will be:
- To provide a clerical/administrative service for credit insurance department
- To monitor commission from Insurers
- To manage, allocate, authorise and issue payment to Partner/introducing Brokers
- To carry out other associated departmental responsibilities
- To support Directors/Account Executives and other Account Handlers
You will need to have some commercial insurance knowledge, understanding the renewal process and managing client reports.
In return you will receive flexible working 3 days in the office 2 from home, a competitive salary and benefits package and the chance to forge a career with a reputable Broker in the market.
For more information please do apply.