Our client who is an Insurance Brokers is looking for a Trainee Client Advisor/ Handler to join their expanding team in the Potters Bar, Hertfordshire office. The purpose of the role is to deal with Commercial and Residential Property Owners Insurance.
- Assist the Insurance Handlers with management of client insurances
- Handle New Business , Renewal and MTAs
- Deal with all types of Property Owners risks
- Ensure high standards are met and adhered to at all times
- Work under delegated authority
- Prepare and issue insurance documentations
- General administration
- Develop relationships with Clients, Brokers an Insurers
Essential Skills Required:
- Previous experience within an office/ administrative role
- Educated to A-Level or equivalent
- Good organisation skills
- Good negotiation and decision making skills
- Strong customer service skills
What you need to know:
- Permanent role
- Based in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
- Salary around £20,000
- A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
- A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
This role would suit a recent school/ college leaver (or equivalent) looking to start a career within Insurance.
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.