Our client who is an Insurance Brokers is looking for an Underwriter/ Account Handler to join their expanding team in the Potters Bar, Hertfordshire office. The purpose of the role is to deal with Commercial and Residential Property Owners Insurance.
- Assist in the management of client accounts
- Handle New Business , Renewal and MTAs
- Deal with all types of Property Owners risks
- Ensure high standards are met and adhered to at all times
- Work under delegated authority
- Underwrite business within authority levels
- Develop relationships with Clients, Brokers an Insurers
Essential Skills Required:
- Previous experience within a similar Insurance role
- Knowledge of Residential and/or Property Owners risks
- Strong negotiation and decision making skills
- Good organisation skills
- Strong customer service skills
What you need to know:
- Permanent role
- Based in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
- Salary between £30,000 - £40,000
- A great opportunity to join a growing organisation with lots of training and development opportunities.
- A very inclusive and fair opportunities employer
Interested? Please apply today and we will contact you by return.
MW Appointments has been recruiting in the Insurance market since 1992, so you will benefit from partnering with a market leader who possess in-depth technical understanding, comprehensive market in-sight, excellent market intelligence and well-established relationships with companies across the insurance sector.
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.