Underwriting Technician - Essex to £25,000
Leading Underwriting Agency based in Essex have a new role within their Personal Lines Underwriting department for an experienced Underwriting technician.
- To process and underwrite policies .
- To be able to communicate effectively and confidently with broker partners building strong positive relationships.
- Handle telephone enquiries efficiently and professionally at all times delivering a high standard of customer service.
- Effectively respond to correspondence both internal and external by post or e-mail.
- Accurately write up & Input new business cases as required.
- Process all new business, adjustments and renewals in a timely and accurate manner.
- Conduct cover note book auditing if required.
- Deal with accounts queries effectively.
- Participate in ad hoc duties as required to effectively maintain the smooth running of the department.
- Experience of working in an Underwriting environment/Motor broking/Personal Lines insurance
- Act in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to problem solve and able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organisation
- Computer literate, MS Office
- Team player
MW Appointments is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.