If you are an Investment Consultant at a large or mid-sized consultancy, looking for both a fresh challenge at a more boutique player in the market as well as the opportunity to have a real impact and to drive growth, do read further.
I'm currently appointed to recruit an individual with 6 to 10 years' experience in DB investment consultancy who will shape and develop an influential career whilst playing a key role in the development of my client's relatively new yet highly successful investment consulting proposition in the heart of the City.
Reporting directly into the Head of the practice, guaranteeing some coveted and valuable exposure, you will be responsible for delivering across a variety of areas including:
- investment strategy reviews including conducting ALM
- manager research and asset class research
- funding and investment structure, governance solutions and manager implementation
- engaging in new business activity
- implemented consulting
- attending client meetings and providing both training and support to junior colleagues
You will embrace innovation and have the latest technology at your fingertips.
You will have:
- Significant and relevant experience in a UK DB investment role
- Sound technical investment knowledge
- The ability to think outside of the box and creative approach to solving problems
If you are keen to learn more, do get in touch; full specification available.
Managing Consultant | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173