Senior Catastrophe Modeler
This is your opportunity to join a Global Organization at the forefront of technological innovation and a trusted global provider of insurance and reinsurance. An opportunity to lead global projects and collaborate with senior stakeholders across the business. This career growth opportunity would suit an experienced risk analyst with RMS experience looking to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Work closely with the Reinsurance underwriters to provide cat model based analysis for risk selection, pricing and underwriting, for multiple global territories
- Present findings to stakeholders and communicate relevant findings to underwriters
- Review and analyze exposure data using 3rd party and proprietary catastrophe models and tools ensuring data quality, modeling accuracy and adherence to internal guidelines.
- Analyze model input, results and loss data
- Perform analysis including results validation and benchmarking against historical events.
- Liaise with model vendors and brokers to resolve model issues, to review procedures for running analysis correctly, and ensuring data accuracy, and share findings with team.
- Assist with the process of maintaining, enhancing & developing models as required.
- Attend industry conferences and transfer knowledge to the risk modeling department on current developments.
Apply for Senior Catastrophe Modeler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly