MI Conduct Risk Analyst
WPR is working with a leading Lloyd's insurer to recruit a Conduct Risk Analyst within the Conduct Risk Team. There will be a large emphasis on Data/MI and the desired candidate will need to have strong experience around VBA and Excel. The main purpose of the role is to collate and monitor numerical conduct risk data as well as to analyse and prepare for presentation all conduct risk information.
The role includes responsibility for;
- Manipulation and collation of conduct risk MI for inclusion in Conduct Risk reports and submissions with a view to understanding our customers.
- Analyse Conduct Risk MI e.g. Conduct Dashboard data to look for trends in our customer experiences.
- Compiling the data for the completion of Regulatory Returns
- Managing the Product Design Template (PDT) inbox.
- Ensuring all data is centralised for business access.
- Review PDT submissions received to ensure the correct data is included in the request.
- Assigning a priority level to PDT requests.
- Preparing submissions for review by the Conduct Risk Committee (CRC) and the Conduct Risk Team (CRT)
- Complete a weekly PDT review with underwriting divisions and update the database with any changes identified.
- Complete, maintain and test changes to risk assessment tools e.g. PDT application and database.
- Keeping underwriters informed of the progress of their submissions.
- Advising the business of the product referral process and who to contact for assistance.
- Escalating conduct matters to the Conduct Risk Manager.
- Assisting and advising the business of the product referral process.
Apply for MI Conduct Risk Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly