IBA Accounts Assistant
A PE backed MGA are currently looking for a IBA Accounts Assistant to join their rapidly growing finance team
The main responsibilities for this IBA Accounts Assistant position will include:
- Monitoring of the aged debt, rendering statements, payments and insurer allocations
- Daily cash posting and bank reconciliation process. AUD, CAD, GBP, EUR, USD and other currency accounts. To include both IBA and corporate accounts
- Arranging payments of supplier invoices within terms of trade and ensure funds are paid from the correct group accounts
- Producing the premium payment bdx and arranging the respective payments within the terms of the binder
- To monitor and work to allocate cash by raising queries with underwriting teams in order to keep unallocated cash to a minimum
- Processing and coding of supplier invoices, ensuring the correct approval process is followed.
- Any ad-hoc projects as they arise.
The successful candidate for the IBA Accounts Assistant position will be someone with previous IBA experience as well as cash management/allocation experience at an insurance business. Ideally the candidate will also have experience using Global XB insurance platform and have ability to read a slip and extract premium calculations.