Your role is very important to our business as you’ll be building and maintaining relationships with our 2500 independent insurance brokers.
So, what will I actually be doing?
You’ll work in our Fleet Division liaising with insurance brokers finding the best deal for insurance cover – involving some or all of the following:
• Discussing and arranging insurance cover
• Negotiating policy terms and costs through insurer systems
• Enters and transmits information by accessing insurer quote systems
• Provides product/service information by answering questions/offering assistance
• Enhances organisation reputation by offering great customer care.
Although there will always be some tasks that you have to complete every day, there’s no monotony in our business.
The finer details…
As an office based role, you’ll be at your desk for standard office hours – typically 9am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
No Saturday working so you’ll enjoy a good quality of work-life balance.
You may sometimes have to put in some overtime when deadlines are looming but that’s few and far between.
A wholesale underwriting agency offering a range of insurance products to UK brokers. Policyfast provide brokers access to an array of standard and niche products via many of the UK’s leading insurers.
Is it really the job for me?
If you have confident telephone skills, reliability, and like dealing with people positively and politely, then you are the person for us. Here’s a list of the skills you should possess:
• At least 1 years’ experience in insurance broking
• Good reading and writing skills
• Strong grammar and spelling
• Competent keyboard and data entry skills
• Good communication
• An ability to work individually and as part of a team
• The ability to concentrate for long periods of time
• Accuracy and attention to detail
What will you get in return?
• Competitive salary
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Death in Service benefit
• High street discount portal
• 25 days Annual Leave + bank holidays
• Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme
• Annual work anniversary vouchers
• Sponsorship for related qualifications
• Wellbeing initiatives