The Early Years Alliance is the largest early years membership organisation and voluntary sector provider of quality affordable childcare and education in England. An educational charity, the Alliance represents the interests of over 14,000 member settings who deliver care and learning to over 800,000 families every year. We are looking to recruit a Insurance Manager to work within our Membership and Customer Services department based at National Centre in London.
- 26 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part time employees
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Family Friendly Policies, employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal and external learning and development opportunities through our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Access to qualified Mental Health First Aiders and a wide range of wellbeing support
- Can save up to 25% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- Recruitment Referral Payment Scheme - an introduction payment of up to £100
As the Insurance Manager, you will manage the Insurance department ensuring the continual development of the insurance scheme for Alliance members.
To be responsible for organising and reviewing the Alliance’s own insurance needs. To advise on risk management and general insurance matters.
To be responsible for all insurance aspects of the membership database, continually reviewing working practices and driving forward efficiency.
- Full duties listed on the job description.
- Completion or near completion of the Associateship of Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII) qualification.
- Specialist knowledge and experience of insurance issues and the insurance market, primarily the commercial insurance products.
- Experience of the development and use of databases and high degree of IT expertise, ideally Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Proven track record in negotiating insurance provision and handling insurance claims.
- Proven experience of managing a team and dealing with customer service calls.
Hours per week: 35
Weeks per year: 52
Interview date: TBC (interviews will take place at our office in Old Street, London)