Senior International Property Underwriter - London
c£70k + bonus
A major Global Insurer is looking to appoint a Senior Underwriter in their growing International Property team in London.
The Senior Property Underwriter will contribute to the growth and profitability of the team by handling new and renewal accounts to achieve targets, whilst ensuring exceptional service in terms of volume, accuracy and quality. The role will entail:
- Contributing to the strategic development of the portfolio
- Developing and managing Broker relationships
- Assisting Underwriters and Assistant Underwriters, including development and training of junior staff
- Construction of policy wordings
- Reinsurance capabilities
What they are looking for:
- Extensive International Property underwriting experience
- Terrorism underwriting experience is an advantage (may consider Terrorism Underwriters looking to move across into Property)
- Ability to delivery of presentations to all levels of stakeholders
- Proven ability to build relationships with brokers and clients (relationships with the Global Brokers would be a bonus, in particular Marsh, Aon, Gallagher, Lockton and McGill)
- ACII is an advantage
Please get in touch to find out more!